Why do people hate people with Aspergers?
Question by : Why do people hate people with Aspergers?
I am an Asperger’s child, and yet everyone insults me, no matter what, and I can’t literally stand it anymore. A child at my school, with dyslexia even insults me, and I just don’t know what to do to counter-attack these people. If you want to insult me, don’t even bother commenting.
Answer by cafe_au_lait
I don’t hate people with aspergers.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- why do people hate autism
- why does society hate autism
- are people with aspergers hated
- step son aspergers hate
- when an aspergers hates someone
- Why Are Aspergers People Hated
- why aspergers dont seek help
- why do normal people tell autistic people that their autism is not a big deal?
- why do people hate people with aspergers
- my asperger son and I hate each other